Settings for NT machines
in the UNVSC Bldg
- Setting The Path :
- If you are using the NT machines on the 3rd floor
South Wing Lab in UNVSC Building,
you need to set your
everytime you login.
- To make things easy, download this
and save it to your floppy disk as
- Each time when you use the NT machines on the 3rd floor
you need to do the following steps:
- Copy the autoexec.bat file
from your floppy disk to C:\TEMP
- Under MS-DOS, change your directory to
- Type autoexec.bat to execute the batch file
(setting your path)
- Now you are ready to compile and run your programs.
Be sure to save all your files in your floppy disk
and delete your files under C:\TEMP
if you are using a public computer.
(You certainly don't want others to use your code.)
Back to CS Help Page
Back to CSU Home Page
Copyright © 1998-2001: Colorado State University, CS Department.
All rights reserved.