- Wim Bohm
Office: 470 CS Building
Office Hours: MW 9-10
- Upulee Kanewala
Office Hours: CSB 130: Tuesday 1 PM - 3 PM, Thursday 9 AM - 11 AM, Friday 3 PM -5 PM
- Rahul Dutta
Office Hours: Monday 1 PM - 3 PM
- Lecture Time and Place:
- 11:00AM-12:15PM, Tue, Thur, EngrG 100
CS 200 revisits and extends the principles of programming and discrete math concepts
that are introduced in CS 161 and applies them to the development, analysis, and
implementation of data structures and efficient software. The course is taught using
the Java Programming Language and an Object Oriented approach to data structures and
algorithms. Specific topics in data structures/algorithms include advanced sorting,
queues, stacks, hash tables, trees, and graphs. Advanced topics from theory include
complexity analysis, relations, and mathematical induction.
Extensive practice through programming exercises and written assignments that explore
discrete math concepts are principal activities of the course.
- The system will be shut down on Wednesday 2/25 at 5:45 pm. Therefore, the P2 due date has been
moved to Thursday 2/26 end of day. ***SAVE YOUR WORK!***
- If you did not attend recitation, you can show your work the week after
that recitation, not later
- The course books (Prichard and Rosen) are on reserve in the Morgan Library.
- HW1 due in week 3, P1 in week 4: check the progress page.
- Recitations will start in week 2: Monday January 26.