- Wim Bohm
Office: 470 CS Building
Office Hours: MW 9-10
- Upulee Kanewala
Office Hours: CSB 120: Tuesday 1 PM - 3 PM, Thursday 9 AM - 11 AM, Friday 3 PM -5 PM
- Rahul Dutta
Office Hours: Monday 1 PM - 3 PM
- Lecture Time and Place:
- 11:00AM-12:15PM, Tue, Thur, EngrG 100
CS 200 revisits and extends the principles of programming and discrete math concepts
that are introduced in CS 161 and applies them to the development, analysis, and
implementation of data structures and efficient software. The course is taught using
the Java Programming Language and an Object Oriented approach to data structures and
algorithms. Specific topics in data structures/algorithms include advanced sorting,
queues, stacks, hash tables, trees, and graphs. Advanced topics from theory include
complexity analysis, relations, and mathematical induction.
Extensive practice through programming exercises and written assignments that explore
discrete math concepts are principal activities of the course.
- Final Exam: May 13, 6:20-8:20 pm
- P4: Due date extended to Sunday April 19.
- P4: "Parsing and evaluating equations" is now available on the assignments page.
- There was an error in P3 ParseTreeDriver: a throws declaration was missing.
Please pick up the new, fixed ParseTreeDriver.java code.
The due date for P3 has been extended to Fri. 3/27 17:00 pm. Late date for P3 extended to Wed. Apr 1.
- The course books (Prichard and Rosen) are on reserve in the Morgan Library.