Software Reliability Assurance Handbook; Locally available in pdf
- Parag Lala: Fault tolerant and Fault
Testable Digital Design, (Prentice hall International). It is not
available from the publisher. The instructor has a few copies of this
text which may be borrowed.
- Fault-Tolerant Systems, Israel Koren and C. Mani Krishna,
Morgan-Kaufman Publishers, 2007
- Reliability of Computer Systems and Networks: Fault Tolerance, Analysis, and Design, Martin L. Shooman, John Wiley & Sons, Apr 8, 2003.
- Handbook of Software Reliability Engineering, Edited by Michael R.
Lyu, IEEE Computer Society Press, 1996 Available On-line
Computer Systems: Design and Evaluation, 3rd edition, by D. Siewiorek
and R. Swarz, AK Peters, 1998.
- D. K. Pradhan, editor, Fault-Tolerant
Computer System Design, Prentice-Hall, 1996.
- B.W. Johnson, Design and Analysis of
Fault-Tolerant Digital Systems, Addison Wesley, 1989.
of Electronic Testing for Digital, Memory, and Mixed-Signal VLSI
Circuits, by Michael L. Bushnell, Vishwani D. Agrawal, Springer 2000.
CS530 Lecture video clips:
New video recordings will be available on Canvas.
These video clips were recorded in 2010 fall semester. They are recorded by a non-professional and volunteer student.
Testing, Reliability & Security:
Other interesting Tutorials and articles on the web (this will be updated soon):
- Hardware Testing:
- Software Testing:
- Software Reliability:
- Coding Theory: