CS560 Old Announcements (Spring 2007)
- [We mar 12 9:00 am:] Here's
the midterm exam.
- [Su 24 Feb 3:30 pm:] HW 3 (due next tuesday) has been posted in
the Class Schedule.
- [Th 21 Feb 5:30 pm:] For scribes, I've posted a LyX template that you are strongly encouraged
- [Fri 15 Feb 11:30 am:] Thanks to Alan and Andy, the notes on
executing equations have beeen
- [Th 7 Feb 2:15 am:] I have posted
a reading assignment for this weekend.
Please prepare your critique for discusssion next Tuesday. I will build on
it, and we will move on to techniques for automatic derivation os systolic
arrays. It should take you about 3 hours (my estimate, I'll take a poll in
class on Tuesday). Also, PCP 2 has been postponed to Thursday, Feb 14).
- [Th 7 Feb 11:15 am:] We are all past PCP 1 (choose your project).
I would appreciate if for my record, you send me an email confirming this
(some of you have already done this).
- [Th 7 Feb 11:00 am:] Homework 2 has been posted (the
annnouncement is slightly different from what I handed out (but you don't
have to print it out to note the differences) on the following points.
- I have given a few more details about what to draw in Problem 2.
- I have noted the points for each problem.
- I have given a few more instructions (e.g., memoized or not) to the
kind of code I'd like you to write for Problems 3 and 4.
- I have asked an additional small question in Problem 4.
- [Sa 1 Feb 9:30 am:] The list of
projects has been posted.
- [Fr 25 Jan 8:30 pm:] HW 0 has been posted on
the Class Schedule.
- [Th 24 Jan 2:50 pm:] The notes have been slightly updated (a
couple of typos have been corrected, and I changed the font size). If
you've already printed out a copy, please don't bother (figuring out the
typos will teach you more, and also you'll feel better for saving a few
- [Tu 22 Jan 6:15 pm:] The notes have been posted in the class
schedule (Notes 1).
- Here are details about the class
projects including a tentative schedule.
- The Tentative Class Schedule is another page
that will evolve and grow as we go along. You should refer to it frequently
since all homework/lab assignments and readings will be posted there.
Created: January 15 2007