To Run SES/Workbench
If you need copy of SES/Worbench manual, please contact us.
- Setup commands (these can be included in your .cshrc)
- source /s/chopin/e/proj/ses/Workbench_315_sun4SunOS5/sescsh
- setenv LM_LICENSE_FILE /s/chopin/e/proj/ses/admin_sun4SunOS5/license.dat
- Ensure that /usr/ccs/bin/ucbcc is invoked via cc command.
You can ensure this by creating a link in your bin directory
as follows: "ln -s /usr/ccs/bin/ucbcc cc".
- Invoking ses/workbench:
- once the window comes up close the warning window.
- Trying Examples:
If you copied just one example say "mm1_queue" then perform
the following steps to get the main module icon:
- copy examples from /s/chopin/e/proj/ses/Workbench_315_sun4SunOS5/examples to
a local directory
- cd to that directory from within ses/workbench
- select "change directory" option from
the "Initial Catalog Menu"
Once you have the main module icon, then perform the following
steps to compile and then to animate the model:
- Close the Initial Catalog Menu by clicking outside it
- Select the Draw tool from the Tool menu obtined by clicking
on the icon in the top left corner
- Open the top catalog by clicking in the ses window
- Select the top icon with slanted "M" for main module
and drag it to ses window.
- open main module icon with the open tool from the tool menu
- Click in the Name box and select one of the listed names
- Select the draw tool
- open the main module icon with draw tool by just clicking
- select build and run option from the menu
- For Build target box select "Executable" and for Run Mode
box select none
- once the model has been successfully compiled, again open
the main module icon and select "none" for bild target box
and "animate" for the run mode box.