· Each assignment must include the name of both partners in submitted documents.
· For each assignment, each team will submit in class on the due date a summary of how each partner contributed to the assignment. The summary must include the specific tasks carried out and the approximate time spent on the tasks.
o Each team member should maintain a diary of tasks performed and meetings held for each assignment.
· Each team should plan to hold two types of meetings in each week before an assignment due date: a Planning and a Working meeting.
o Planning meetings: In these meetings the partners describe the status of their assigned tasks and allocate tasks to be carried out before the next Planning meeting, including the tasks that will be performed in the next Working meeting (see below). These meetings can be held electronically using technology such as skype.
o Working meetings: In these meetings the partners get together to work together on specific programming or modeling tasks. These meetings should be held in a physical location.
· Form teams during the first week of lectures. Notify the TA of your partners. You can change your partners after an assignment. You will need to inform the TA immediately if you change partners.
· If you feel that your partner is not fairly contributing to the assignment, inform the lecturer immediately. Do not wait until the assignment is submitted.
Last modified July 2012.