& Local Arrangements
We are expecting this to the biggest evolutionary computation
conference ever with 500-700 attendees representing academia,
government and industry. Interests will range from evolutionary
computation and optimization to DNA computing and evolvable hardware.
The conference will be held the days preceding the Sixteenth National
Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI-99) at the beautiful
Omni-Rosen Hotel, Orlando, Florida.
This colocation will add to the potential exposure for exhibitors and
give a broader audience for your wares while at the same time reducing
your travel costs.
Who should apply for exhibit space?
- Software firms
- Hardware firms
- GP exhibitors
- AAAI exhibitors
The exhibition area will be in the open registration area.
(note: exhibition starts the day after the workshops)
|Wednesday|| July 14|| 8:30am-5:30pm |
|Thursday|| July 15|| 8:30am-5:30pm |
|Friday|| July 16|| 8:30am-5:30pm |
|Saturday|| July 17|| 8:30am-3:00pm |
- A special exhibitors presentation track will run in parallel with
other conference papers, permitting exhibitors to give extended demos,
product presentations, or technical/sales talks on products.
- The exhibition area will be in a central location attracting both GECCO-99
and early AAAI-99 attendees.
- Your company name will appear in a list of exhibitors with
a link to your web page and a one line description
of what you offer.
List of Exhibitors
How to Reserve Your Exhibit Space
- Read the GECCO-99 Exhibit Guidelines.
- Space for your exhibit is rented at $500/table for the duration
of the conference. The exhibit registration form is available in
- Since the booths are in the open registration area it is highly
recommended that they be manned.
- Exhibitors need not register as conference attendees however, they
will get exhibitors badges only. Exhibitor registration will not entitle
them to attend sessions or receive proceedings.
- Deadline for applying for exhibit space is June 18, 1999
|Contact:|| Soraya Rana|
Colorado State University
Computer Science Department
601 South Howes Street
Fort Collins, CO. 80526