Both design and discussion assignments will be posted here during the course of the semester as they are made available to the class.
Click here for team roster.
- D1: Introductions (Part A Aug 29, Part B Aug 31)
- D2: Test Driven Development and Commenting for A1 (Part A Sep 5, Part B Sep 7)
- D3: Object-Oriented Problem Analysis (Use Cases) (Part A Sep 12, Part B Sep 14)
- D4: Object-Oriented Problem Analysis (Domain Modeling) (Part A Sep 19, Part B Sep 21)
- D5: Object-Oriented Design (Interaction Modeling at the Design Level) (Part A Sep 26, Part B Sep 28)
- D6: Design Class Modeling (Reverse Engineering Models from Code) (Part A Oct 4, Part B Oct 5)
- D7: Bad Smells in Code and Refactoring (Part A Oct 31, Part B Nov 2)
- D8: Anti-patterns in OO Programming and Programming (Part A Nov 7, Part B Nov 9)
- D9: Observer Pattern (Part A Nov 14, Part B Nov 16)
- D10: State and Activity Modeling (Part A Dec 5, Part B Dec 7)