Object-Oriented Problem Analysis (Domain Modeling)
PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 19 September 2014
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 21 September 2014
Goal: To practice concepts related to
Consider again a university library system
which maintains records on its
collection of books (both on-the-shelf and checked-out),
and on library users.
- Identify a set of conceptual classes for the university library system
relevant to the use cases your group posted for D3.
- Identify all associations between conceptual classes.
- Identify all relevant attributes.
- Sketch a class diagram.
Discuss this with the other members of your topic forum.
Part A (5 points)
- Part A consists of your initial posting of the class diagram to the group.
- This must be more than
or "Sounds good!"
Be sure to clearly state the reasons or rationale behind your
If you have access to facts or other opinions that
support your opinion, cite those references
Part B (2 + 3 = 5 points)
- This part includes making a response to the first posting (worth 2 points)
and a final group posting to the Main topic forum (worth 3 points).
- This posting should list all of the concepts, their
attributes, and all associations between concepts
that your group have agreed upon.
- You are not requried to create a final
diagram, but you can choose to do one.
- If you include quotation or thoughts from other sources,
be sure to cite them appropriately
(author, title, publisher, page, etc.).
- You may use HTML within these messages.