Anti-patterns in OO Design and Programming
PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 7 November 2014
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 9 November 2014
Goal: This Discussion Assignment
asks you to read about anti-patterns.
Do an Internet search for anti-patterns in object-oriented design and programming.
Each person comes up with 2 anti-patterns using code or design examples.
The group collects the anti-patterns identified by each member and discusses the anti-patterns they have encountered during their career. They present a summary of the discussion to the main bulletin board.
Part A (5 points)
- Part A consists of anti-patterns from each member to the group. There must be a code or design example to get full points.
Cite your references.
Part B (2 + 3 = 5 points)
- Part B consists of responding to the initial postings (2 points) and the final group posting to the Main topic forum (3 points).
- The posting must include a complete listing of the anti-patterns identified by the entire group as well as a summary of the discussion of anti-patterns encountered in real life.
- If you include quotation or thoughts from other sources,
be sure to cite them appropriately
(author, title, publisher, page, etc.).
- You may use HTML within these messages.