Using Canvas Bulletin Board
PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 28 August 2015
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 30 August 2015
The goal of this assignment is to be able to post a message and respond to a
message on the Canvas bulletin board. You will also introduce yourselves to
other members of your own group.
- On the left menu of your Canvas page, click on Discussions. You should see your discussion assignment D1, and probably your group (called dgroup1, dgroup2, etc).
(It may take a day to get the forums set up for the class.
Please be patient. Also, we are still figuring out Canvas, so bear with us.)
- Click on your group icon
- You may post and respond to posting using the available options. For your first posting, click Reply to the current Discussion and make a posting.
You should always read the messages posted by members of your group
as well as the messages in the General Concerns And Queries
or design assignment specific forum.
Part A (7 points)
- Post a message to briefly introduce yourself
to the other members of the group. Include
in your introduction a brief description of your programming
experience and academic background.
Part B (3 points)
- Read the other messages posted by members of your group forum
to at least one such message.
- You must actively participate in the discussion to get a grade.