PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 9 February 2018
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 11 February 2018
This Discussion Assignment
asks you to practice concepts related to
Apply the UML activity diagram notations to model something from real life.
- Each team member models how how you worked on discussion assignment D2, including the individual parts and the group part. Also comment on at least one other person's models.
- Discuss this with the other members of your topic forum.
Part A (4 points)
- Part A consists of your initial model posted to the discussion group "D3".
Part B (2 + 4 = 6 points)
In the discussion group "D3", comment on at least one other person's model. (2 points).
- This must be more than
"Me, too!" or
Be sure to clearly state the reasons or rationale behind your
If you have access to facts or other opinions that support your opinion,
cite those references.
- In the discussion group "D3", prepare the final group posting
that includes the key points of your discussion, including the similarities and differences that you noted between the models. You may describe areas where you are in agreement and those where you are not. There is no need to post a unified model.
- If you include quotation or thoughts from other sources,
be sure to cite them appropriately
(author, title, publisher, page, etc.).
- You may use HTML within these messages.