Object-Oriented Problem Analysis (Domain Modeling)
PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 23 March 2018
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 25 March 2018
Goal: To practice concepts related to Domain Modeling
Consider again a university library system
which maintains records on its
collection of books (both on-the-shelf and checked-out),
and on library users.
- Identify a set of conceptual classes for the university library system
relevant to the use cases your group posted for D6.
- Identify all associations between conceptual classes.
- Identify all relevant attributes.
- Sketch a class diagram.
Discuss this with the other members of your discussion group.
Part A (5 points)
- In the discussion forum called "D6", make your initial posting of the class diagram to the group (5 points).
Part B (2+3 = 5 points)
- In the discussion forum "D6", comment on the first posting of some other student in your group (worth 2 points). Be sure to clearly state the reasons or rationale behind your suggestions.
- This must be more than
"Me, too!" or
If you have access to facts or other opinions that
support your opinion, cite those references.
- In the discussion forum "D6", prepare as a group a final posting that lists all of the concepts, their attributes, and all associations between concepts that your group have agreed upon.
- You are not required to create a final diagram, but you can choose to do one. (3 points)
- If you include quotation or thoughts from other sources,
be sure to cite them appropriately
(author, title, publisher, page, etc.).
- You may use HTML within these messages.