- You are responsible for any announcements made in class and on WebCT.
- Late work will not be accepted without prior permission.
- Extensions may be granted when permission is sought in advance for
reasons that are unexpected and beyond your control.
- All homework assignments and projects are to be done individually.
- Academic dishonesty will be dealt with severely. The first instance of
cheating will result in negative credit. The second instance will result in
a failing grade and other penalties dictated by departmental and university
- Read the
policy on cheating, incompletes and class attendance.