Computer Science Department
- The Computer Science Labs are open to CS majors and those currently
enrolled in CS classes.
- Lab printers are not to be used to print business fliers, resumes, or
personal advertisements of any kind.
- No food, drink, tobacco products or rollerblades are allowed in
- Pornographic displays in the labs are considered a form of sexual
harrassment and as such are not allowed under broader university policy.
- PC hard drives in the labs are not backed up, and are scrubbed
periodically without warning. All user data should be stored either
on the Unix servers, zip media, or floppies.
- CS Supplemental Policy Statement