- Dae-Kyoo Kim, Indrakshi Ray, Robert France and Na Li,
"Modeling Role-Based Access Control Using Parameterized UML Models",
Proceedings of the 7th Conference on Fundamental Approaches to Software
Engineering, Barcelona, Spain, March 2004. (Acceptance rate 23%)
- Indrakshi Ray, Na Li, Robert France and Dae-Kyoo Kim,
"Using UML to Visualize Role-Based Access Control Constraints", Proceedings
of the 9th ACM
Symposium on Access Control Model and Technologies, Yorktown Heights,
NY, June 2004. (Acceptance ratio 18/61)
- Indrakshi Ray, Robert France, Na Li and Geri Georg,
Aspect-Based Approach to Modeling Access Control Concerns", Information
and Software Technology,
46(9), July 2004, pages 575-587.
- Robert France, Indrakshi Ray, Geri Georg and Sudipto Ghosh,
"Aspect-oriented Approach to Early Design Modelling", IE
E Proceedings - Software, Special Issue on Early Aspects: Aspect-Oriented Requir
and Architecture Design,
151(4), August 2004, pages 173-185.
- Dan Matheson, Indrakshi Ray, Indrajit Ray, and Siv Hilde Houmb,
"Building Security Requirement Patterns for Increased Effectiveness Early
in the Development Process", Proceedings of the Symposium on Requirements
Engineering for Information Security, Paris, France, August 2005. (Acceptance ratio
- Indrakshi Ray, Na Li, Dae-Kyoo Kim and Robert France,
UML to Specify and Compose Access Control Models", Proceedings of the 6th
IFIP WG 11.5 Conference on Integrity and Control in Information Systems,
Lausanne, Switzerland, November 2003.
- Eunjee Song, Raghu Reddy, Robert France, Indrakshi Ray, Geri Georg
and Roger Alexander,
"Verifiable Composition of Access Control and Application
Features", Proceedings of the 10th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models
and Technologies, Stockholm, Sweden, June 2005. (Acceptance ratio 19/90)
- Manachai Toahchoodee and Indrakshi Ray,
"Validation of Policy Integration using Alloy", Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Distributed
Computing and Internet Technology, Bhubaneswar, India, December 2005.
- Indrakshi Ray and Tai Xin,
"Concurrent and Real-Time Update of Access
Proceedings of the 14th International Conference
on Database and Expert Systems, Prague, Czech Republic, September 2003.
(Acceptance ratio 91/236)
- Indrakshi Ray, "Real Time Update of Access Control Policies", Data and Knowledge Engineering, 49(3), June 2004, pages 287 - 309.
- Indrakshi Ray and Tai Xin,
Real-Time Update of Access Control
Policies", Proceedings of the 18th IFIP WG 11.3 Working Conference on Data
Applications Security, Sitges, Spain, July 2004. (Acceptance ratio 24/45)
- Indrakshi Ray,
"Applying Semantic Knowledge to Real-Time Update of Access
Control Policies", IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering,
17(6), June 2005, pages 844--858.
- Tai Xin and Indrakshi Ray,
"A Lattice-Based Approach for Updating Access Control Policies in Real-Time", Information Systems, 32(5), July 2007, pages 755-772.
- Lijun Yu, Robert B. France, Indrakshi Ray, and Kevin Lano,
A Light-Weight Static Approach to Analyzing UML Behavioral Properties, Proceedings
of the 12th IEEE International Conference on Engineering Complex Computer
Systems, Auckland, New Zealand, July 2007.
- Kyriakos Anastasakis, Behzad Bordbar, Geri Georg, and
Indrakshi Ray, UML2Alloy: A Challenging Model Transformation, Proceedings of the
ACM/IEEE 10th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages
and Systems, Nashville, Tennessee, October 2007.
- Robert France, Franck Fleurey, Raghu Reddy, Benoit Baudry,
and Sudipto Ghosh, Providing Support for Model Composition in Metamodels,
Proceedings of the 11th International IEEE EDOC Conference,
Annapolis, Maryland, October 2007.
- Indrakshi Ray and Lijun Yu,
"Short Paper: Towards a Location-Aware
Control Model", Proceedings of the 1st IEEE Conference on Security and Privacy
for Emerging Areas in Commmunication Networks, Athens, Greece, September 2005.
(Acceptance ratio 52/164)
- Indrakshi Ray and Mahendra Kumar,
"Towards a Location-Based Mandatory
Access Control Model",
Computers & Security, 25(1), February 2006.
- Indrakshi Ray, Mahendra Kumar, and Lijun Yu,
"LRBAC: A Location-Aware Role-Based Access Control Model", Proceedings of the 2nd
International Conference on Information Systems Security, Kolkata, India,