CSU FacePerf Benchmarks Registration
Before you proceed, the following information may helpful.
- The four algorithms and primary code for scoring performance are all written in C.
- The scripts for running experiments are Unix scripts.
- This is not an interactive face recognition system.
- This is for speed related benchmarks only. For accuracy related work please see our evaluation system at CSU Face Evaluation System Homepage.
- We are working on an interactive system. Check back with us at the end of 2007.
- The system is pre-configured to run with the FERET imagery.
- If you have eye coordinates, adapting to other large face data sets should be easy.
It helps us if you can provide the information requested below. Only a name is required and be assured we will not share email addresses with others.
If you find the system useful, please drop us a note.