User Registration Policies
- User must register to download artifacts, join and participate in groups, and post to forums. Unregistered users can only browse artifacts, groups and forums.
- User registration must be approved. Every attempt will be made to respond to requests for user accounts within 24 hours.
- User email addresses will not be made public intentionally.
Submission Policies and Intellectual Property Rules
- Submitters can choose to associate Creative Common (CC) copyright licenses with their artifacts. ReMoDD will support the following CC licences:
For more information on the above CC copyright licenses go to: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/. ReMoDD administrators will not be responsible for enforcing copyright licenses.
- Access and use of artifacts without licenses is unrestricted.
- Use of a ReMoDD artifact in published work produced by users other than the original artifact authors should be properly cited (this may be required in cases where the artifact is associated with a CC license). Authors of the published work can use the citation feature associated with each artifact to generate suitable citations.
- All ReMoDD artifacts are reviewed before publication. During reviews, submissions are checked for completeness, comprehensibility, appropriateness of any associated licenses, and contribution to the body of high-quality experience managed within ReMoDD.
- There are no restrictions on who can browse the repository, that is, you do not need to be a registered user to view ReMoDD contents.
- Registered users can rate and provide comments on the artifacts. Users should only provide ratings and comments for the artifacts they download and examine or use. Comments should be written in a professional manner, that is, they should be instructive and constructive, and must not contain demeaning statements about artifact authors or their organizations.
Group and Forum Policies
- Users that are not registered cannot post to groups or forums.
- New groups must be approved by ReMoDD administrators.
- Once approved, group creators have complete control over the group. Group leaders are responsible for ensuring that discussions and work within groups are performed in a professional manner.
- Participants in groups and forums are expected to behave in a professional manner. Reports of unprofessional behavior (e.g., use of discriminatory or offensive language and personal character attacks) may result in the de-registration of the perpetrator(s).
- ReMoDD currently provides two forums: A general forum in which a registered user can start a new thread or contribute to an existing thread without moderation, and a forum for providing feedback on ReMoDD features. Registered users cannot currently create new forums.