- Music Library
CS160: Foundations in Programming
The goal of this lab is to:
- Take an attendance quiz
- Declare a class with data and methods
- Allocate and instantiate an array of objects
- Continue practicing file input
Part One: Coding
- Create a new project in Eclipse called R11.
- Define a new class called Music, without a main method.
- Create another class called Library in the R11 project, with a main method.
Part Two: Testing
Test your code by running it on the input file and checking the
output file. To really ensure your program is correct, create another test
file with the same format as music.txt, but a different number of titles
and different data.
Follow directions from the instructor to package your source files into Library.jar,
and submit it to the Checkin tab for R11 on the course web site.
© 2016 CS160 Colorado State University. All Rights Reserved.