CS220 provides the mathematical background required for a deep understanding of computer science
concepts. We will demonstrate the relevance of the mathematical concepts using
Python, an easy to learn, widely used programming language.
- Scoring for canvas assignment "undirected graphs" has been updated to fix the error.
- Please do canvas assignment "undirected graphs" again. There was an grading error.
- PA4: the comb.txt file was updated to define "d"
- Tests: Mid Term 2: Week 12, Final: May 10, 7:30-9:30 am
- Zybooks deadlines for Ch 3,4,5 have been extended to March 9
- We have piazza. Sign up at piazza cs220
- Wilkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome to CS220!