My work focuses on understanding convolutional neural network (CNN) feature spaces. Most recently, we have learned that different networks learn (almost) the same feature space when trained on the same data. This research will be used in the DARPA Active Interpretation of Disparate Alternatives (AIDA) program. In addition, I contribute to the lab's work under the DARPA Communicating with Computers (CwC) program.
- D. McNeely-White, F. Ortega, R. Beveridge, B. Draper, R. Bangar, D. Patil, J. Pustejovsky, N. Krishnaswamy, K. Rim, J. Ruiz, I. Wang. User-Aware Shared Perception for Embodied Agents. 1st IEEE International Conference on Humanized Computing and Communication, Laguna Hills, CA, Sep. 25-27, 2019.
- D. McNeely-White, R. Beveridge and B. Draper. Inception and ResNet Features are (Almost) Equivalent. Cognitive Systems Research, 2019. (preprint)
- This is a longer version of the paper below.
- D. McNeely-White, R. Beveridge and B. Draper. Inception and Resnet: Same Training, Same Features. Proceedings of Biologically Inspired Cognitive Architectures 2019, Seattle, WA, Aug. 16-18, 2019. Springer-Verlag, A. Samsonovich (ed).
- S. Mukherjee, N. Cain, J. Walker, D. White, I. Ray and I. Ray. POSTER: PenJ1939: An Interactive Framework for Design and Dissemination of Exploits for Commercial Vehicles. 24th ACM SIGSAC Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS) 2017, Dallas, TX, Oct. 30-Nov 3, 2017.
- Kwai Wong, Logan Brown, Jason Coan, and David White. Distributive Interoperable Executive Library (DIEL) for Systems of Multiphysics Simulation. 2014 15th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Computing, Applications and Technologies, 49-55, 2014.
- O. Rios, W. Tenhaeff, M. McGuire, P. Menchhofer, A. Johs, K. More, D. White Carbon Nanotube Enhanced Functional Carbon Fibers from Renewable Resources. Honolulu PRiME 2012, Oct. 7-12, 2012.
2018-Present | Colorado State University
Graduate Research Assistant
2017-2018 | Colorado State University
Graduate Teaching Assistant
2016-2017 | Focus on Therapeutic Outcomes, Inc
Mid .NET Developer
2014-2016 | Pilot Travel Centers, LLC
Junior .NET Developer
2013-2014 | Joint Institute for Computational Sciencs (Univ. TN)
Research (HPC) Intern
2012-2013 | Maryville College
2011-2012 | Oak Ridge National Laboratory
Research (Materials Science) Intern
2017-Present | Colorado State University
Master of Science in Computer Science
2010-2014 | Maryville College
Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science
Guided Inception-v4 demo using TensorFlow CS Dept Machines Table