Using RamCT Bulletin Board
PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 29 August 2014
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 31 August 2014
The goal of this assignment is to be able to post a message and respond to a
message on the RamCT bulletin board. You will also introduce yourselves to
other members of your own group.
- On the left meny of your RamCT page, you should see a discussion topic under My Groups for your group name,
which is one of:
(Group 1...Group 12)
(It may take a day to get the forums set up for the class.
Please be patient)
- Click on your group icon
- You may post and respond to posting using the available options.
You should always read the messages posted by members of your group
as well as the messages in the Main forum under Discussions.
Part A (7 points)
- Click on Create Thread button.
- Prepare, Preview, and Post
a message to your group forum
This message should briefly introduce yourself
to the other members of the group. Include
in your introduction a brief description of your programming
experience and academic background.
Part B (3 points)
- Read the other messages posted by members of your group forum
to at least one such message
by clicking on the Reply box at the top of the message.
- You must actively participate in the discussion to get a grade.