Applying Input Space Partitioning to Object Oriented Software
PART A DUE:
11:59PM, Friday 10 February 2017
PART B DUE:
11:59PM, Sunday 12 February 2017
The goal of this assignment is to think about applying input space partitioning to test object-oriented software.
Part A (6 points)
- Based on your own experience in industry or research, or after reading available literature, discuss the challenges that may come up while applying input space partitioning to these areas, and how they may be addressed.
Here is a reference in case you don't have a personal experience:
- Testing Object-Oriented Software Using the Category-Partition Method, Jeff Offutt and Alisa Irvine, Seventeenth International Conference on Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems (TOOLS USA '95), pages 293--304, Santa Barbara, CA, August 1995. Link.
Part B (4 points)
- Respond to at least one other posting and discuss the ideas. (3 points)
- Prepare (as a group) a list containing all the ideas proposed in your group and post it to the main discussion board. (1 point)
- You must actively participate in the discussion to get a grade.