A2. Input Space Partitioning
Tuesday 14 Wednesday 15 February 2017
- Use Input Space Partitioning to create test cases.
Define input space partitions that satisfy the completeness and disjointness properties for the following problem. Explain why your partitions are complete and disjoint.
Naur Text-procesing problem: Given a text consisting of words separated by a blank
of or by newline characters, convert it to line-by-line form in accordance with the following rules:
- Line breaks must be made only where the given text contains a blank of newline
- Each line is filled as far as possible, as long as
- No line will contain more than maxpos characters.
- Derive input space partitioning tests for the ChessBoard class and Bishop class that you implemented in A1.
Type the answers to the above questions in a document called a2.pdf.
Submit the file using Assignment Submission in Canvas.
- Question 1: 10 points
- Question 2: 10X2 = 20 points