- Health Data Compass, University of Colorado at Denver, Summer 2016 and 2017 (Internship)
Role: Researcher, developer, and tester
Established Atlas data analysis tool for Health Data Compass .
Achieved certificates for HIPAA training (CITI and Skillsoft).
Applied OHDSI data quality tests to the Health Data Compass on Google BigQuery and reported the errors in the data.
Applied my proposed balancing test approach to test the ETL process in Health Data Compass and reported the errors in the ETL scripts.
Improved the design of the existing ETL process in Health Data Compass, developed the new design, and tested using real data from two hospitals including UCHealth and Children’s Hospital of Colorado.
- IT Research Center, 2011, Tehran, Iran
Researching on machine learning algorithms for Artificial Games
- Noor Company, 2013~2015 (Iran)
Role: Project manager
Head of a group of 5 software developers
Developed and customized Zotero open-source application for organization requirements
- Operating System Security Lab (OSSL) 2012, Alzahra University, Tehran, Iran
Linux Kernel testing using Autotest tool
- Subsea R&D Center, 2008, Isfahan University of Technology, Iran
Developing a web application for aerology dataset management and ministerial letters management
- Colorado State University, 2016 (GTA) – Object Oriented problem solving with Java
- Colorado State University,2015 (GTA) – Software Engineering
- Alzahra University, 2014 (Lecturer) – Database Management System
- Alzahra University, 2013 (Lecturer) – System Architecture, Electronic circuits
- Feyz University, 2013 (Lecturer) – Database Management Systems
- Teacher Assistant, 2010-11 (GTA) – Electrical circuits