Computer Science Department
Lab Help Resources:
- Lab Ops
- Lab Ops are on duty at times in both the Unix Lab (room
120) and the Open Lab (room 110).
They help with general machine usage, commands, and
troubleshooting, and in some cases serve as tutors for particular
- Graduate Students who are Teaching Assistants for
classes work specific hours in the labs. In addition to the above
lab op duties, they hold office hours for their classes during
their lab shifts.
- Checkout Materials
- Books, class materials, diskettes, and videos are available
for checkout in the South lab. No materials are to leave the labs.
Students must have a valid ID to check materials for use.
- The inventory of checkout materials
changes periodically with class needs.