Computer Science Department
- The Computer Science Labs are open to CS majors and those currently
enrolled in CS classes.
- Lab printers are not to be used to print business fliers, resumes, or
personal advertisements of any kind.
- No food, drink, tobacco products or rollerblades are allowed in
- Pornographic displays in the labs are considered a form of sexual
harrassment and as such are not allowed under broader university policy.
- PC hard drives in the labs are not backed up, and are scrubbed
periodically without warning. All user data should be stored either
on the CS Unix servers or removable media such as USB sticks.
- CS Supplemental Policy Statement