(Most recent first)
- B. Draper, R. Beveridge, W. Böhm, C. Ross and M. Chawathe. "Implementing Image Applications on FPGAs," International Conference on Pattern Recognition, Quebec City, Aug. 11-15, 2002.
- Compiling ATR Probing Codes for Execution on FPGA Hardware. W. Böhm, R. Beveridge, B. Draper, C. Ross, M. Chawathe, and W. Najjar. IEEE Symposium on Field-programmable Custom Computing Machines, Napa Valley, CA, April 21-24, 2002.
- Mapping a Single Assignment Programming Language to Reconfigurable Systems. W. Böhm, J. Hammes, B. Draper, M. Chawathe, C. Ross, R. Rinker, and W. Najjar. Supercomputing, 21:117-130, 2002.
- Accelerated Image Processing on FPGAs. B. Draper, R. Beveridge, W. Böhm, C. Ross, M. Chawathe. Submitted to IEEE Transactions on Image Processing.
- High Performance Image Processing on FPGAs. J. Hammes, A.P.W. Bohm, C. Ross, M. Chawathe, B. Draper and W. Najjar. Los Alamos Computer Science Institute Symposium, Santa Fe, NM, Oct. 15-18, 2001.
- Compiling SA-C Programs to FPGAs: Performance Results. B. Draper, W. Bohm, J. Hammes, W. Najjar, R. Beveridge, C. Ross, M. Chawathe, M. Desai, J. Bins.International Conference on Vision Systems, Vancouver, July 7-8, 2001. p. 220-235. @Springer-Verlag
- One-step Compilation of Image Processing Applications to FPGAs. W. Bohm, B. Draper, W. Najjar, J. Hammes, R. Rinker, M. Chawathe and C. Ross. IEEE Symposium on Field-programmable Custom Computing Machines, Rohnert Park, CA, April 30 - May 2, 2001.
- Loop Fusion and Temporal Common Subexpression Elimination in Window-based Loops. J. Hammes, W. Bohm, C. Ross, M. Chawathe, B. Draper, R. Rinker, and W. Najjar. IPDPS 8th Reconfigurable Architectures Workshop, San Francisco, CA, April 27, 2001.
- An Automated Process for Compiling Data Flow Graphs into Reconfigurable Hardware. R. Rinker, M. Carter, A. Patel, M. Chawathe, C. Ross, J. Hammes, W. Najjar and W. Bohm. IEEE Transactions on VLSI Systems, 9(1):130-139, 2001.
- Compiling and Optimizing Image Processing Algorithms for FPGA's. B. Draper, W. Najjar, W. Bohm, J. Hammes, R. Rinker, C. Ross, J. Bins. IEEE International Workshop on Computer Architecture for Machine Perception (CAMP). Padova, Italy, Sept. 11-13, 2000.
- Compiling Image Processing Applications to Reconfigurable Hardware. R. Rinker, J. Hammes, W. Najjar, W. Bohm, B. Draper. IEEE International Conference on Application-specific Systems, Architectures and Processors (ASAP), Boston, MA, July 10-12, 2000.
- A High-level, Algorithmic Programming Language and Compiler for Reconfigurable Systems. J. Hammes, R. Rinker, W. Najjar, B. Draper. The 2nd International Workshop on the Engineering of Reconfigurable Hardware/Software Objects (ENREGLE), part of the 2000 International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications (PDPTA), Las Vegas, NV, June 26-29, 2000.
- Compiling a High-level Language to Reconfigurable Systems. J. Hammes, R. Rinker, W. Bohm, W. Najjar. Compiler and Architecture Support for Embedded Systems (CASES), Washington, DC, Oct. 1999.
- Cameron: High-level Language Compilation for Reconfigurable Systems. J. Hammes, R. Rinker, W. Bohm, W. Najjar, B. Draper, R. Beveridge. Conference on Parallel Architectures and Compilation Techniques (PACT), Newport Beach, CA, Oct. 12-16, 1999.
- Precision vs. Error in JPEG Compression. J. Bins, B. Draper, W. Bohm and W. Najjar. SPIE Parallel and Distributed Methods for Image Processing III, Denver, CO, July 22, 1999.
- Sassy: A Language and Optimizing Compiler for Image Processing on Reconfigurable Computing Systems. J. Hammes, B. Draper, W. Bohm. International Conference on Vision Systems, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, Jan. 11-13, 1999.
- The Cameron Project: High-level Programming of Image Processing Applications on Reconfigurable Computing Machines. W. Najjar, B. Draper, W. Bohm, R. Beveridge. PACT'98 Workshop on Reconfigurable Computing, Paris, France, Oct. 1998.
Technical manuals are intended primarily for the benefit of people working on the Cameron project. However, the SA-Language and Compiler manuals are useful references for anyone who wants to try writing and compiling SA-C programs.
- DARPA held the final PI meeting for the ACS program in Arlington, VA on March 7th.
- See the Poster (~1.5 MBytes)
- See the Presentation (Microsoft Explorer only. Why? Because they put things into PowerPoint to make sure that exported HTML pages can't be viewed using Netscape. Complain to the Justice Department, not us.)
Finally, we maintain two lists for people working on the Cameron project:
- Bugs (that we know of)
- To Do (in the short term)