- There will be about 3 assignments covering topics such as software safety, black-box testing, and white-box testing. Assignments must be done individually. Assignments will require writing short papers and/or programming.
- We may give some assignments to make you prepare for in-class exercises.
For example, there may be a code inspection exercise in class that requires
you to read the code before coming to class. Some points will be assigned to
- Programming assignments must be turned in electronically by
11:59 pm on the due date on RamCT.
- Written assignments must be printed and turned in at the beginning of
class on the due date.
- You lose 25% of the maximum possible grade for each extra day. After
4 days, you won't get any credit for the assignment unless you obtain prior
permission from the instructor.