- You are responsible for any announcements made in class and on RamCT.
- Material covered through reading assignments may be included in tests even if they are not discussed in class.
- Work will not be accepted after the deadline has passed unless you have prior permission.
- Extensions may be granted when permission is sought in advance for
reasons that are unexpected and beyond your control. Documentation will
be required (e.g., a doctor's note for illness).
- Each assignment needs to be turned in electronically by 11:59 pm on the
due date unless specifically instructed otherwise. You lose 25% of the
grade for each extra day. After 4 days, you won't get any credit for the
assignment unless you obtain prior permission from the instructor.
- Academic dishonesty will be dealt with severely. The first instance of
cheating will result in negative credit. The second instance will result in
a failing grade and other penalties dictated by departmental and university
- Read the
policy on cheating, incompletes and class attendance.