- You are responsible for any announcements made in class and on RamCT.
- Late work will not be accepted without prior permission for legitimate
reasons (e.g., university sanctioned work). Extensions may be granted
in case of emergencies and certain unforseen circumstances. Late penalties
will apply as follows:
- You lose 25% of the grade for each extra day you take for your assignments. After 4 days, you won't get any credit for the assignment.
- You lose 100% of the grade for late submission of components of a
- All work must be done individually unless the instructor explicitly
states that it is supposed to be based on team effort.
- Academic dishonesty will be dealt with severely. The first instance of
cheating will result in negative credit. The second instance will result in
a failing grade and other penalties dictated by departmental and university
- Read the
policy on cheating, incompletes and class attendance.