Colorado State University
- Research focus:
- My lab specializes in applications of machine learning in bioinformatics.
We are developing methods for predicting protein function and interactions, and are
studying the process of alternative splicing in plants.
- Tenure track position in bioinformatics
- The department will be hiring in bioinformatics again this year as
part of a university-wide effort to recruit faculty in
- PhD assistantships available
- Contact me if you want to be part of exciting projects in bioinformatics.
- Undergraduate research
- Learn more about the area of bioinformatics by participating in
research projects conducted in my lab.