Vice-Chair Megan Hofmann lead the meeting.
We discussed the following topics:
– There will be a Cardboard workshop on 10/21/15. An RSVP is required.
– This past Wednesday, four ACM-W members attended an HP event and gave ideas about how the company can make itself more accessible to students.
– It was suggested that we have joint social events with businesses and corporations.
– We are in the process of setting up a bank account.
– Next Friday, members will be giving presentations about computer science to students at Lakewood High School.
– We discussed having more joint events with the ACM.
– We will be setting up a separate mailing list for active members so as not to overwhelm casual subscribers with event planning details.